I choose you Part 1.

Without knowing.. I choose you.


Buy me even cheap couple ring. I don't mind as long its from you... :)

And I really happy everytime u try to show off our couple ring to others. And show me that u always wear it even when u working...
 :)

I'll buy you my favourite books, to share my interest with you.. :)

And... You buy me a guitar,
Teach me how to play and I'll sing you a song... :)
I  want to face my fear with you. 
We fight, but u always make me win. You pretend u lose the game. :)

I want to do this kind of stupid thing with you. We both write our love note and keep the memories until we grow old.. :) So, everytime u come to our favourite place, you'll remember me.. 

To be continue...............
;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

blogwalking disini.
jemput join segment ringkas amer ni
warming up dulu sebelum buat next GA and segment.

http://www.amercorner.com/2013/05/segmen-pencarian-bloglist-mei-amercorner.html?m=1

Shakira Pathi said...

Sweetnye :D

nyna amani said...

Hee.. Sweet kan..